Building Commissioning Courses
Increase your knowledge and skills with professional continuing education courses from the UW–Madison Engineering Professional Development.
Find the latest information on many topics, including:
- Continuous commissioning, recommissioning, and retro-commissioning
- Architectural planning and architectural design
- Building codes, building inspection, and building systems
- ASHRAE Guideline 0 and ASHRAE Guideline 1
|EPD can deliver courses at your site or tailor our programs to meet your needs. Learn more.|
Who Will Benefit
- Project managers and planners
- Commissioning authorities
- Architects, engineers, and construction managers
- Building owners, developers, and building operating staff
Emphasis is on the procedures and tasks involved in the CxP and the benefits available to you.
What Attendees Say About Our Courses
“Excellent presentations, group work, and written material... (I) have gained a lot of insight into how to effectively implement this process – for the long term.”
—Janet Razbadouski, Energy Engineer, University of Iowa
“Handouts are great references. Information was distilled to a manageable format... Great course.”
—Norm DeWit, V.P., Assoc. Consulting Engineering Inc.
“Excellent content and presentation skills by instructors.”
—Moss Tallant, Building Manager, Sandia National Laboratories
Commissioning Process Certifications
Gain a marketable, independently recognized certification as a professional knowledgeable in the commissioning process. Three unique certifications offer applicants recognition for their skills, through a combination of training, examination, and proof of professional experience.